Wednesday, November 21, 2012

For a Baby Shower

Hello everyone! Here is another card that a friend from work requested. When she said she needed a card for a baby shower, I knew that I wanted to use the Button Buddies stamp set (Clear 122737, Wood 122735). That stamp set is so much fun and I love how it coordinates with the Stampin' Up! designer buttons.
Isn't that baby rattle so dang adorable!?!? And when you change the color of the designer button, there are so many possibilities! I used a Marina Mist button from the Subtles Designer Buttons pack (119745). I also like to add some baker's twine on the buttons and for this card, I used Early Espresso baker's twine (123124).
The 'congratulations on your new baby' is from the Friendly phrases stamp set (Clear 126151, Wood 126149). This is one of my favorite stamp set for special occasion sentiments. I like the combo of the different fonts. So cute and so sweet.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...