Monday, November 12, 2012

Lego Birthday Card

Hello! So, I've seen this card many, many times and I've always wanted to try it out. I like how this is kinda like punch art. Basic, but fun. And since we have a Lego fan celebrating his birthday this month, I thought... why not give it a shot! Our mister boss man is a HUGE Lego fanatic! We had a team meeting last week and I thought it was so cool that he had on some red lego cufflinks. They looked pretty sharp if you ask me.

So.... here is the lego card that I made. I went with the basic colors with white as the base, red as the background and blue, orange, green and yellow for the lego pieces.
And for the circles, I used the 3/4" Circle punch (119873) and I popped them up using Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) to kinda give it that raised look.
And the happy birthday sentiment is from the Family Reunion stamp set (Clear 122712, Wood 122710). We will be passing around this card to everyone in the department so that they can jot down a little something to wish him a very happy birthday.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...