Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Perfectly Penned Birthday

Hello! Here is a birthday card that I made for a friend. She asked me to make a few cards for her and this is one of them. I went with Perfect Plum and Very Vanilla for the color combo. I wanted to try and go simple with just a couple of colors. I also used the Everything Eleanor stamp set (Clear 124164, Wood 124162), which is one of my faves because it's just so pretty :)
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Perfectly Penned stamp set (Clear 122892, Wood 122890). I like how swirly the font is. And to cut it out, I used the dies from the Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003). Then I added a couple of Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) to accent the framelit.
I used the large swirly stamp and one of the pretty flower stamps from the Everything Eleanor stamp set to create this pattern on the base of the card. And I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) to the center of the flowers to add a little bling to this CAS birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...