Wednesday, November 7, 2012

For Meghan

Happy Birthday Meghan!!

Hey guys! Today is my friend Meghan's birthday and for her special day I made her a birthday banner, which I will be hanging up at her desk when I get into the office later this morning. And of course, I'll share it with all of you soon, so come back and visit to check it out :) Here is the card that I made for her.


I had fun making this card especially since I used tons of SU stuff that I love! I used the En Français background stamp (109521) and did a lot of sponging to give this card that kinda sorta antique-y look and feel. I also used some Comfort Café DSP (126898) and some Summer Starfruit card stock (126839) to add a pop of color. The 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' sentiment is from the You’re Amazing stamp set (Clear 126722, Wood 126720). It has been on my wish list for a long time and I just got it so I just had to play with it right away! And what's so great about this stamp set is that it coordinates with the Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003). I love how SU has so many products that coordinate so well with each other!

And of course, I had to add some embellishments so I grabbed those lovely Pearl Basic Jewels (119247) and Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577). I accented the flowers that I punched out using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) with some of those pearls. And I also added some Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122975). I know the ribbon is already ruffled but I wanted to add a bit more ruffle for fun :)


I hope she likes her card and I hope that she enjoys her special day! Hope all your birthday wishes come true Meghan :D

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...