Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Soiree Card

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! My, how the morning just flew by! I totally got caught up on FaceTime with my new niece :) She is sooooooo ADORABLE!!!! Anyhoo, last night, I was going through my cards for fun and realized that I didn't share two of the cards that the ladies got to make at our last stamp camp! With Thanksgiving around the corner, I wanted to share this card. Which reminds me... I need to get crackin' on my Thanksgiving cards!
The DSP, embossing folder, framelits and stamp set are from the Holiday Catalog. And with December just around the corner, you better grab up those items that are on your Wish List :) Click here to check out the Holiday Catalog.
I do like the color combo of this card. And the flowers in the jar are just so pretty :)
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...