Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CAS Moving Forward

Hi and hello! So, most of you know that I love Stampin' Up! and their products, but I also love how SU gives back to the community. In each Annual catalog, there is special stamp set that you can purchase and part of the proceeds are donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities®. Ronald McDonald House Charities help support families with children who have serious illnesses. The Moving Forward stamp set (Clear 126322, Wood 126320) is this year's special stamp set in the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog. Here is a card that a made with the stamp set:
For this card, I went clean and simple. And I went with one of my fave in-colors collection - Island Indigo, Pool Party, Coral Calypso, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder (124329). I also got to use my Stampin' Write markers (123002) to color in the stamped image. I also played with several label sizes from the Labels Collection Framelits (125598).
Help SU make a difference. Stampin’ Up! donates time and money to support Ronald McDonald House Charities. Purchase this year’s exclusive RMHC® stamp set and SU will donate $3 to RMHC. With the help of SU customers, they have contributed over $1,000,000 to RMHC. Learn more ways to help: visit www.stampinup.com/giving.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...