Monday, November 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello! OK, so just a couple more holiday cards for you guys. Here's another one that the ladies got to make in class. This one is another case'd card. This one was actually inspired by a card that I saw in the SU Holiday catalog. I had to change it up a bit because I didn't have all the supplies I needed, but I liked how it turned out.
I've had the Early Espresso Core'dinations Colorcore Card Stock (127848) for awhile now and I've been wanting to use it ever since I got it. I was glad that I decided to make this card for class because it's such fun card stock to work with. We embossed it with the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127819) then used the Stampin' Sanding Block (129367) to create this pretty cool effect.
The 'Merry Christmas' stamp is from the Greetings Of The Season stamp set (Clear 128033, Wood 128030). I also used the Merry Minis Punch Pack ( 126882) and some of that pretty Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) to add those little ornaments.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...