Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jenevene's bday banner

Hello! Here is the banner that I made for Jenevene's birthday awhile back.  I went with bright colors for her because she's always so chipper! She is always going a mile a minute! For awhile there, some of us thought that she was living on 5 Hour Energy stuff, but no, it's just her ;) hehehe.
There was a lot of Big Shot fun going on with this banner. I used the Scallop Square Bigz Clear die (115950) and the 3" Circle Originals die (122125).
I also used the retired Serif Essentials Alphabet dies for the letters. And this time around, I went with black letters so that they would pop against the white circle background.
And of course, I had to add a little butterfly in there somewhere. I used the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die (114507), which is one of my favorite dies :) I think it was also one of my first SU products that I bought.
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...