Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snowflake Merry Christmas

Hi everyone! This is another card from the Holiday card making class that I had this month. I case'd this card from one of the Holiday Soiree cards from our most recent stamp camp. I used a similar layout but just changed it up a bit. I also went outside of my color box and used Always Artichoke (105119) for one of the layers on the card.
And to coordinate with the Cherry Cobbler (119685) card base, I used the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904) from the Holiday Catalog. The 'merry Chrismtas' sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set (Clear 122497, Wood 122495). 
I used the Snow Flurry Bigz Die (127813) to create the three different sized snowflakes. And after I layered all three together, I added one of the Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577). I'm not sure if you can see it, but I also debossed the Always Artichoke card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335).
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...