Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Treats

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a fun weekend :) Sorry for the late post today but I've been busy with party decorations and birthday cards. Stay tuned for those projects. I'll be sharing them with you soon. Today, I wanted to share the treats that I handed out to all my friends in my department at work. I got the idea from my friend and upline Nicole. It was also in the SU catalog but she inspired me to make them when she gave them to us awhile back.




They were so fun to make and they were a hit at work :) Click here to check out the witch's broom that Nicole made for us and she even has a pretty cool tutorial on how to make them. She's awesome :) My friend Marita and my husband had a great idea - making brooms with an "SF" tag on them since the San Francisco Giants swept in the World Series :D hehehehe. Fun, right?

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend :)

Don't forget about day light savings tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...