Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

Hello! With Valentine's Day just around the corner, there are so many heart day projects that need to be made. I just finished making 300 tags and 50 cards for my brother's music program at his school. They have a fundraiser every year for the choir and music kids where they sell balloons and singing telegrams for Valentine's Day. Such a cute idea! And I love to help out every year :)
Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of those projects that I helped out with but here are the cards that I helped make for my nephew's teachers. Joshua will of course write a very special message on the inside of each card, with the help of his mommy of course ;)
 
For these cards, I used the Full Heart Punch (119883), the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335), one of the folders from the Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders set (129383) and a Sweetheart Treat Cup (120435). These Sweetheart Treat Cups can be found in the Clearance Rack. Click here to check out all the other great deals.
I hope Josh's teachers like their cards and I hope they enjoy their Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...