Friday, February 22, 2013

Just Because

Hi everyone! Happy Friday :) Here is another card that I made just for fun. I don't have many "for any occasion" cards on hand so I decided to make this card using one of my favorite new Designer Series Paper. I am really loving the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311). You can find it in the Spring Catalog. You should check it out to see all the lovely patterns :)
I used the 2-1/2" Circle punch (120906) to create a window for the sentiment. The sentiment "Just because" is from the Vintage Verses Stamp Set (129633). With the four different sentiments, this is a pretty fun stamp set to have. Check out the SAB catalog to see the other sentiments in this stamp set.
I also added some little flowers inside the circle window around the sentiment using the mini flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). I love this punch pack and I use them all the time!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...