Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Be My Valentine

Hello! I know Valentine's Day was last week, but I wanted to share one more card with you guys. This is the card that I made for my husband. I went clean and simple this year and I wanted to use one of my fave stamping techniques. I love the rock 'n roll technique. It's so much fun :)
I added two hearts on the card using the Full Heart Punch (119883) - a blue one and a pink one - one heart for me and one heart for my husband. hehe. And I framed each heart using one of the embossing folders from the Designer Frames Folders set (123130).
I also used some of the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311). I'm telling you, it's one of my new favorite and go-to DSP :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...