Monday, February 18, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Hey everyone! Today, I'd like to share another clean and simple card that I made over the weekend. I went with blues for this one - Island Indigo and Pool Party. I love those colors :) I also used one of the folders from the Delicate Designs Folders set (127023). 
I also used the 'oh happy day!' stamp from the Bloomin’ Marvelous Stamp Set (129651). And remember guys, during Sale-a-bration, you can earn this stamp set or any other SAB item for free with every $50 (before shipping and tax) order.
Not sure if you can see from the angle in this picture, but behind each Elegant Butterfly (127526) there's some Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540) peeking through. I also added the Pool Party buttons from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812) to each butterfly.
Happy President's Day!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...