Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Hello! Today, I'd like to share a birthday card that I made for a special little girl who just celebrated her 3rd birthday. We couldn't make it to Naomi's birthday party because I wasn't feeling but luckily we got to see her and her family over the weekend. We got to give her birthday present and card and the cutest part was that my lovely nephew was so kind enough to present her with the gift bag and help her open it :)
Her birthday invitation was the cutest cupcake so I decided to create a card with that in mind. I was inspired by a banner that my friend and upline Nicole made. Click here to check out her banner. It's pretty fabulous :)
I was going to add a cherry on top, but decided to add a cupcake topper instead. Since I still needed to add the "happy birthday" sentiment, it worked out great!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...