Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Note Cards

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!! Last night I got to hang out with my stamping pals at Niki's Thursday night class. Her classes are one of the things that I look forward to all week :) Even though I did make it to class, I was not feeling too well so I didn't get crafty with the gals. Plus, I didn't want to risk getting anyone sick! So, I sat at the corner of the table and just listened and hung out.
There were 8 adorable little note cards that we got to make and today, I wanted to share four of them with you. Come back and visit tomorrow to check out the rest!
These note cards are so super cute and so fun to make! And I love the color combos on each of them.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...