Sunday, February 24, 2013

For Fletcher

Hello! Here is a card that I made for my husband's little cousin's birthday. He's into video games and I decided to go old school and came up with this card. I could have gone upstairs to check out my husband's original video game controller, but with the power of Google, I was able to conjure up an image for inspiration. I hope Fletcher gets it! My husband said he was jealous. hehe.
I went with Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White for the colors. And to make all the buttons and what-not on the controller, I used the Word Window punch (119857), the 1-3/8" Square punch (119877), the 1-1/4" Square punch (119865) and the 1/2" Circle punch (119869). The 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the Family Reunion stamp set (Clear 122712, Wood 122710). It's a pretty cool stamp set to have because you can wish so many different people Happy Birthday :)
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I'm so casing this one for sure! tfs! :) ~ Chan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...