Sunday, February 17, 2013

For Charize

Happy Birthday Candy!!
Hey everyone! Today is a special day because it's my little (who is not so little any more.. how'd that happen?!?!) niece's birthday! Here is her birthday card and I'm a very bad auntie because I didn't get it out in the mail in time!
Anyhoo, for her card, I went with, surprise surprise, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540). I wanted to go with bright colors so of course I had to use some of this DSP. And of course I had to add some butterflies :) hehe. I just love that new Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406).
I also used the Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (130492) to go with the DSP and I added some Pool Party ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812) behind the 'happy birthday' banner stamp, which is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (Clear 126257, Wood 126255).
I hope the birthday girl has a wonderful day and hopefully all of her wishes come true :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...