Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More Valentine's Day cards

Hello! So, I liked the cards that we made for Josh's teachers so much I totally cased them! hehe. I just changed up the colors, the DSP and the embossing folder. I finished them a bit early this year and I couldn't wait until Thursday to hand them out so my friends at work got their cards yesterday :)
For the cardstock, I decided to go with Pool Party and for the DSP, I decided to go with some Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper (125408) which can be found in the Clearance Rack for a great price! I also used the hearts folder from the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders set (125601).
 And on the inside of the card, the "happy valentine's day" sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (Clear 127802, Wood 115370). I'm telling you, that stamp set is one of my faves because of all of the different sentiments that can be used for so many different projects.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...