Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone! Here's another MDS2 page that I made to print and frame. I love paper and I love prints and I love how they look in frames on the wall :)
And I love how MDS2 has so many lovely templates that you can use for so many different types of projects and I love how the possibilities are endless because you can change up certain elements of a template if you like. It's totally up to you! Kinda like what I did with this template. I chose the template, changed the DSP to the lovely Tea for Two Designer Series Paper, added several butterfly punches, and changed up the colors to match the DSP. Quick, easy and fun!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Enjoy this day with loved ones and may the rest of the year be filled with love and happiness, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...