Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello! Here is another card that we made at my Spring Catalog class. And of course, it's another CASE of a card that I saw in the catalog. I love getting inspired by all the pretty things in there! This card was so fun to make with all the different elements going on.
We got to play with some Silver Soda Pop Tops (129388). I ran them through the Big Shot to get that finished edge. Have I mentioned lately that I love the Big Shot?!?!?! hehehe. Anyhoo, I also used the Collage Curios stamp set (Clear 129102, Wood 129099) and the 1" Circle punch (119868) to stamp these images and punch it out to fit into the pop top. And to give it a little extra something, I added a layer of Crystal Effects (101055).
And there's some of that lovely Tea For Two DSP (129311) and Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399). I also used one of my new favorite embossing folders - the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378). So yeah, lots of stuff going on with this card but when I saw it in the Spring Catalog, I knew I had to case it :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...