Tuesday, February 19, 2013

From My Husband :)

Hey everyone! Today, I'd like to share with you the Valentine's Day card that my husband made for me this year and of course the cute little gift that he surprised me with. We said no gifts this year, but he still surprised me with something :)
So, my husband totally went non-traditional this year. Can you tell? hehehe. No lovey dovey hearts... no roses or flowers... just one of my favorite baseball players. And the cutest part... Ben actually went into my craft room and grabbed what he needed to make this hand made card :) He even made an easel so that I can display it in my cube at work! How thoughtful, right?! hehe.
And here is the little something that he surprised me with! So, there's a mushy lovey dovey heart with the oh so adorable Hello Kitty! Isn't she so pretty?!?!?! hehe. I love it! And I love the mushy message that Ben wrote inside my card :) Made me cry a bit (sniff sniff). I so heart that guy!!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...