Thursday, February 28, 2013

For Andrea

Happy Birthday Andrea!

Today is a special day because it's my sister-in-law's sister's birthday. I got to give her gift to her last week when she was in San Jose visiting but silly me forgot her card. Then even sillier me forgot to send out her card on time! Here is the card that will eventually make it in the mail.
For the colors, I went with Soft Suede, Real Red and Crumb Cake. To add some texture, I used the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335) and the Stripes Folder (123128).
I haven't used the You’re Amazing stamp set (Clear 126722, Wood 126720) in awhile and I thought it would be fun to add a couple of hot air balloons to her birthday card. And I added a couple of Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) for a little bit of bling.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...