Friday, February 15, 2013

Any Occasion

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a quick clean and simple card that I made for any occasion. I love Sale-a-bration time! The SAB Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540) is so much fun! I'm loving the colors and the patterns.
And look at these cute buttons that you get from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812). There are three different colors that you can play with, too - Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, and Tangerine Tango. And there are three spools of ribbon, too - 1 Island Indigo, 1 Pool Party, and 1 Tangerine Tango.
To go with the pattern that I chose, I decided to use the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378). And for fun, I stamped a bunch of flowers from the Bloomin’ Marvelous Stamp Set (129651). Then I added a few butterflies using the new Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...