Saturday, February 23, 2013

For Gigz

Hey everyone! Yesterday was my cousin's birthday and this is the card that I made for him. I went CAS and had fun with circles. For the colors, I went with Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade, which are two of my favorite SU colors :)
For the DSP, I used paper from both the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311) and the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540). I love using both sets of DSP for making more girly projects, but I wanted to try and figure out a way to use some for a guy card, too.
And inside the circle windows, I added some texture using the Argyle Folder (127750). It's been awhile since I've used that embossing folder and I thought it would be a fun touch to this birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...