Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wonderful You

Hello! Here is a card that I made for a friend at work. The gals got to sign it too and I was so glad that she loved her card :) And if this card looks kinda familiar, I case-d it from the card that we made at our Think Pink event. Click here and here to check out the event.
To make this card, I used the Word Window punch (119857) and the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119854). And to add some bling, I used one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel (119246).
To add some dimension, I used one of the folders from the Delicate Designs Folder pack (127023). And the 'Wonderful You' sentiment is from the Loving Thoughts stamp set (Clear 125845, Wood 125843). This is one of my favorite stamp sets because of all the sentiments and the pretty font :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...