Sunday, January 27, 2013

You're Such an Amazing Friend

Hello! Here is one of the cards that the ladies got to make in my Spring Catalog class. I wanted to make some clean and simple cards that would showcase some of the new items from the new Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog. Hope the ladies liked them! They got to make 6 cards and I'll be sharing them with you this week.
I've had my Whisper White Craft Pad (101731) for some time now and I was inspired by one of the cards from the Spring Catalog. I love flipping through SU catalogs to get ideas and inspiration.
And I really like the Amazing Family stamp set (Clear 129192, Wood 129189). You can show a friend, mother, brother, father and sister how amazing they are with this stamp set!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...