Monday, January 21, 2013

Soda Pop Tops

Hey everyone! After flipping through the new SU Spring Catalog, I knew that these Soda Pop Tops would definitely make it on to my Wish List. Here is my first attempt at using these fun embellishments on a card. And for those who know me, using embellishments are kinda sorta hard for me because I tend to hoard them a bit. hehe.
I also used some new DSP that I absolutely love! It's a little sneak peek for you guys so come back and visit to see how you get your little hands on some. And check out the pretty ribbon. Another sneak peek item :)
I used the Collage Curios stamp set (Clear 129102, Wood 129099) to fill the large soda pop top and punched out DSP to fill the smaller soda pop tops and layered them on top of card stock punched out with the new 7/8" Scallop Circle punch (129404).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...