Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BDay Banner

Hello! Here's another birthday banner for you today. My friend Marita made it and isn't it so cute?!?! I love the color combo of the red, black and white. And the paper that she used is pretty cool with the different words and fonts.
My friends at work sure do like decorating cubes, don't they? hehehe. All the streamers and ribbon everywhere! And it was Catherine's idea to block off the entrance so you had to duck under to get in and out. hahaha.
And check this birthday card out! hehehe. Love it! My friend Patricia got it :) Such an awesome card and it's the musical kind, too!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday charlette! Love that banner Marita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Charlette! I hope your birthday filled with lots of love and lots of sweet!!! ;) lol.... Cute birthday banners, too ~Chan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...