Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello! Here is another lovely creation by my friend and upline Niki. Isn't it so pretty?!?! I love the look of it. And you gotta love the Framed Tulips Folder (121809) and how it adds a nice frame to a card.
And look at this rosette made with the Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (126869). I think this needs to be added to my wish list! It makes such a nice addition to a card, doesn't it? And that Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311) is definitely going on my wish list!
And look how pretty this butterfly is! Vellum on top of cardstock... I'm thinking I need to try that on some cards. If you'd like to try it out, too, you can use the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) to get this look.
Check out StampinWithNiki for more of Niki's lovely creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...