Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Blossom

Hi! Here is a tri-fold birthday card for you today. I simply LOVE this Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540) and what's even better is that you can get it for FREE!! Yup, it's that time again! SALE-A-BRATION :) wooohooooo! It's the best time to check things off of your wish list because with every $50 order, you get to choose a Sale-a-bration item for free! yay!
So, it's been awhile since I've added a flower on a card and I love using the Blossom Punch (125603) to punch out a few flowers, crumple them up and layer them together to add a little dimension to the flower.
And there's that Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) again. Yeah, it's another one of my favorites :) Oh and look, another lovely item that you can earn for free.... new Pool Party ribbon which you can get in the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812).
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

And a little shout out to my friend and upline Nicole.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm hoping to get your card and gift to you soon. Enjoy your special day :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...