Monday, January 7, 2013

CAS Happy Birthday

Hello! Here is a clean and simple birthday card for you all today. I was in a card making mood and wanted to make something quick, simple and fun. I used one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! paper - the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154), which you can still find in the Clearance Rack. But hurry! Things tend to sell out pretty quickly. Click here to check out the awesome deals in the Clearance Rack.
I also grabbed some of my favorite ribbon - Lucky Limeade 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon (122977). And the 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the A Word For You stamp set (Clear 120528, Wood 117032). If you are familiar with this stamp set, you can see that I only used part of the stamp.
And since I'm a fan of banners, I added several birthday banners for this birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...