Friday, January 11, 2013

Thanks!

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a clean and simple Thank You card that I made for my husband. I so heart this guy. He is so wonderful and has been so sweet leaving gifts for me to find when I get home. And even writing a note for me on the calendar! hehe. So, for all that he does and for all that he means to me, I wanted to tell him how much I am thankful to be married to such a wonderful man.
I have to admit, I love to hoard embellishments and it's hard for me to let go sometimes, but this button and baker's twine was perfect for this card.
The "THANKS!" sentiment is a little sneak peak for you guys. Keep checking back because I'll be sharing how you can get this stamp set later ;)
OK, NERD ALERT! So, this is what I found when I got home after work yesterday! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT!! hehehe. NERD ALERT CONTINUES..... During a recent Harry Potter marathon (yes, we watched all 8 movies and even some of the special features. I know, totally geeked out and I loved it!). Anyhoo, I told my husband that it would be so cool to own a Gryffindor scarf and now I do!!!! WOOOOHOOO. I am so going to wear this to work today! lol.
Yay! Gryffindor WINS!!!!
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...