Tuesday, January 8, 2013

For You From Me

Hello everyone. Here is another card that I made using some Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154). Can you tell I really like that paper? hehe. And what a surprise... butterflies! Another favorite of mine :)
I layered the butterflies using the  Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526) from the Annual Catalog and the new Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406) from the new Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog. Have you had a chance to flip through a copy? So much fun stuff!! Click here for the PDF. 
The 'for you from me!' sentiment is from the A Word for You stamp set (Clear 120528, Wood 117032). I also added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel (119246) on each butterfly for a little bling, bling!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...