Saturday, January 5, 2013

Magnetic Storage

Hi! Happy Saturday :) Today I'd like to share something that I will be putting in my craft room. I found these magnetic boards at Michael's on clearance so I of course HAD to get them! I had an idea in my head and wanted to try it out.
 
I took some of my Designer Buttons and added some magnets to the bottom of each container. And look! they actually stay on! Let's see how long they last though. I'm testing to see if they slide down with time. hehehe.
 

I even added a little something from stamp camp. I think I'll add a little note to this magnetic clip once I get everything settled in my craft room.
   
Now, I just need to figure out how I'm going to put all my framelits on these magnetic boards and I'll be all set!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...