Friday, January 25, 2013

MDS - I Love This

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Today, I'd like to share a little MDS with you. Lately, I've been thinking about adding some frames on the walls of my craft room and I wanted to use My Digital Studio to help out a bit. So, I took one of my favorite new pictures of my nephew and niece and added it to this template. I just added a couple stamped images and changed some colors here and there. Now, all I have to do is print it and frame it :)
I got this template from the LEMONADE STAND Digital Disc (130677). As soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted to add this picture to it. I LOVE THIS! And what's great about the Lemonade stand digital disc is that you can earn it for FREE!! Gotta love Sale-a-bration time! Click here to check out more info.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...