Saturday, January 12, 2013

Valentine's Day and Easter

Hey everyone! Last night I got to hang out with my stampin gal pals :) I haven't seen them in what seems like FOREVER! It was so much fun but I must admit, I didn't make any cards! hehehe. I was too busy watching everyone craft and chatting. But I did remember to take some pictures of the lovely cards! Check them out. There were a lot so I'll be taking a few days to share them all with you:) Today, I have some Valentine's day and Easter cards. It's never too early to get inspired!



Super cute cards, right?! I am so going to CASE these cards! I believe my friends Andrea and Kristin created some of these cards. You should really hop on over to their blogs to check out the rest of the creative fun! For Andrea, click on teehee4two. She shares her blog with her sister and my friend Nicole. She's aweseome, too :) And for Kristin, click on Kristin's Always Craftin'.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...