Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Day To You

Hello! Today, I'd like to share a birthday card that my awesome friend Nicole made. It's so pretty! I love it! And I love her! I've learned so much from her and we have so much fun whenever we get together for some crafting fun. She inspires me :) Hop on over to teehee4two to check out all her lovely creations and the fun stuff that her sister Andrea has made, too!
You know, I've had the Paper Doily Sizzlits (125592) for awhile now but I've rarely used it. And now I'm inspired :)
I am so going to case this card. I like how the butterflies seem to be flying up the card, alternating from punched out butterflies to butterflies stamped on the card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...