Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday card

Hello everyone! Check out this lovely birthday card that my friend Marita made. You should really hop on over to her blog Made By Ritz and check out her fabulous projects. I think this card is so pretty :) I love that she used some Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim (118481). I have been hoarding mine for such a long time, but this card has inspired me to try and use some :)
And gotta love the Modern Label punch (119849). It's a great way to make any sentiment pop on a card. And some sponging is always fun, too. I'm such a big fan of the Big Shot (113439) and anything Big Shot related. hehe. For part of the card, she used the Stripes embossing folder (123128).
She also used one of my favorite punches - the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). I love adding little flowers to cards when I can and also using some Pearl Basic Jewels (119247). Those are always fun, too.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...