Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wish Big

Hello! Here is another card that we got to make in last month's stamping class. I decided to try and use colors that I don't normally use. I actually went outside my box and grabbed some Marina Mist and Cajun Craze, which is not a combo I usually use. I do like how these colors popped on this clean and simple card.
I also used some Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper (131021) to tie all the colors together. And to go with the stripes on the DSP, I used the Chevron Folder (127749) to add some texture to the card. I distressed the edges of all the layers using the Stampin’ Distress Tool (127562).
The "wish BIG" sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood121899).
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...