Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hey everyone! Here is a birthday card that I made for my friend who's special day is today :) When I thought about making her card, I knew that I wanted to use some framelits and a matching stamp set. I love how Stampin' Up! creates products that coordinate so well together!
When I saw the Secret Garden Bundle (Clear 131099, Wood 131100) in the Spring Catalog, I knew I just HAD to get it! You can also buy them separately. You can get just the Secret Garden Framelits Dies (129372) or just the Secret Garden stamp set (Clear 129144, Wood 129141).
After stamping and cutting out the flowers and leaves with the framelits, I colored the flowers using my Stampin' Write markers then stacked everything together to form this bouquet on the front of the card. I also used the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335) to add some texture behind the bouquet of flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...