Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Cards

Hey everyone! I know Easter was awhile ago, but I haven't had a chance to post the cards that we gave to our families when we spent Easter Sunday with them. So, I wanted to share them with you guys today. For the colors, I went with Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder.

This year, I decided to go with a somewhat interactive card. On the front of the card, I used the Blossom punch (125603) to make the flower, the bitty flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) to create little flowers and the Bitty Butterfly punch (129406) to add to the middle of the flower.

When you pull the card open, the flower flips over and on the back, which is the inside of the card, is the Easter Wishes sentiment. I also stamped butterflies on the envelope for fun. hehe.

And of course, I added more itty bitty flowers on the inside of the card :) The space was a little small, but we also added our own personal message along with the stamped sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...