Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Babies fill your heart with happy

Hello! Today I'd like to share another card from my monthly stamping class. This is a card for any occasion for babies and the ladies now have a card for any such occasion on hand. I was excited to use a background stamp and new I just had to use the Distressed Dots background stamp (122815). I love the look of it :)
To add some texture to the card we used the little hearts folder from the Adorning Accents Folders (125601) which I thought would be really cute with this card. To get all the ovals, we used one of the framelits from the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies and the Extra-Large Oval punch (119859). Oh and we also used the oval folder from the Designer Frames Folders (123130).
The "babies fill your heart with happy" stamp is from the Cuddles & Kisses stamp set (Clear 127314, Wood 127312). We also used the Small Heart punch (117193) and added a Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel (129324).
Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I love the dot background too, I can't believed the stamp is going to retired! Boo hoo... :( ~ Chan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...