Sunday, April 28, 2013

Birthday Card

Hello! My husband's childhood buddy celebrated his birthday this weekend and we were able to spend some time with him. 
With the 1-1/4" Square Punch (119865) and the1-3/8" Square Punch (119877) making it on the retired list, I knew I wanted to use them for this card. And if these punches are still on your wish list, this is the perfect time to get them because the retiring accessories are only available while supplies last!
To add some texture to the card, I used the Houndstooth embossing folder (123134) and added some Naturals Designer Buttons (127554). I also used some Early Espresso Baker's Twine (123124).
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...