Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wish Big

Hi! So, my friend who celebrated her birthday last week tried to be sneaky and not tell anyone! That does not work with our group of gals at work!! She so tried to sneak in with balloons and a lovely flower cake that was delivered to her but I caught her trying to sneak by as I was walking out of my cube, silly girl! Oh, if you missed the flower cake that I posted yesterday, click here to check it out. It's super adorable!! But anyhoo, since she tried to be all covert about her birthday, her birthday card was a day late.
I love glimmer paper and I just had to use some for this cupcake that I made for her card.
The "wish BIG" sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set (Clear 120651, Wood 120308) and I used a couple of the layered dies from the Labels Collection Framelits (125598).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...