Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello everyone. Here is a card that I made for a friend at work. She recently lost someone close to her and her family and I wanted to give her a card to let her know that I was thinking of her and that she and her family were also in my heart and my prayers during this difficult time.
I went clean and simple with this card. I went with stamps from the Everything Eleanor stamp set (Clear 124164, Wood 124162). I love all the stamps in this stamp set. You can use them for any occasion that calls for some flowers and swirly-ness.
I also used some Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122973) and added some little flowers using the itty bitty flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). I also added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246).
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...