Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hello! Here is a birthday card that we sent out to our friend for her special day. I wanted to go a bit delicate and a bit on the sparkle-y side so I went with one of the Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399) and some Dazzling Diamonds (102023). I love how things turn out with just a little bit of that pretty glitter :)
I cut the two butterflies using the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die (114507) and used some of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (120805) to adhere the glitter onto the butterflies. Then I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246). Gotta love a little bling :)
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899). I also stamped on the inside of the card and on the envelope. The "wishing you a wonderful day" is also from the Bring on the Cake stamp set. And the pretty butterflies are from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (Clear 123759, Wood 123757).
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...