Monday, April 1, 2013

Thoughts of You

Hello everyone! Today, I want to share a card that was made for someone special at work. She has been out of the office for awhile and we wanted to let her know that we were all thinking of her and we are so excited to have her back in the office. We sure did miss her!!!!
I had fun making these rosettes using some of the Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (126869). I added a butterfly that I punched out using the Bitty Butterfly punch (129406) on each rosette and on the butterflies, I added some Pearl Basic Jewels (119247).
For the layered butterflies, I punched them out using the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and the Bitty Butterfly punch (129406). I also added a Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel (129324) on each layered butterfly.
The "Thoughts of You" sentiment is from the Loving Thoughts stamp set (Clear 125845, Wood 125843). The butterfly is from the Creative Elements stamp set (Clear 122647, Wood 122645). And oh look, surprise-surprise.... itty bitty flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) with Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246). hehe.
And for those of you who like playing April Fool's jokes... have fun and be careful.. some jokes may back fire or have some unforeseen consequences ;) hehehehe.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...