Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Congratulations

Hello everyone. Over the weekend was my monthly stamping class and I'll be sharing the cards that the ladies got to make for the next several days. I went with clean and simple for all the cards and this is the first one I want to share with all of you today.
We used the Blossom punch (125603) and crumpled it up to create the look of this flower. The "congratulations" stamp is from the Cuddles & Kisses stamp set (Clear 127314, Wood 127312).
And the flowers and leaves are from the Betsy’s Blossoms stamp set (Clear 126006, Wood 126004). I also went with a few of the 2011-2013 In Colors. I love Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...