Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thank U

Hello! Here is another card that we got to make in my stamping class last month. This was a CASE from a magazine that we SU demos get. I love flipping through that magazine to get inspiration and project ideas. I did change this card up a bit but I do like how it turned out.
To add some texture to the card, we used the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127821). And used the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119854) to add some dimension behind the sentiment.
The "Thank U" sentiment is from the A Round Array stamp set (Clear 129090). And what's great about this stamp set is that there is a coordinating punch! The 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch. And what's even better is that this set comes in a bundle - the Spring Surprise Bundle (Clear 133899)! I love when SU creates product that coordinate :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...